Thanks Gayatri.
This is what i am doing, but i dont have any buffer to send initially, my
data transfer start from server side.
What i was doing is, calling SSL_connect after initialization and then in
the socket read and write code, i was doing encrypt and decrypt accordingly,
but the very first moment i send data to s_server, it gives error, "unknown
protocol"
Thanks.

// Harshvir