I have written a simple program to test available ciphers. And of course I have a problem with some of them. I installed openssl--1.0.0e by following commands

1.   ./config
2.   make
3.   make test
4.   make install

I used an api for this * int* *SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(* *SSL_CTX* *ctx, *const* *char* *str *);

*My problem is that I am unable to set the following five cipher.

EXP-DH-RSA-DES-CBC-SHA
EXP1024-RC4-MD5
EXP1024-RC2-CBC-MD5
EXP1024-DHE-DSS-RC4-SHA
EXP1024-RC4-SHA

and I got an error "SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher:s3_srvr.c:1221" on following two cipher at run time

EXP-RC2-CBC-MD5
EXP-RC4-MD5

I want to do the test with these ciphers. So, *I NEED TO KNOW HOW I CAN ENABLE THESE CIPHERS?*

Please help me.

Thanks for your attetion.

Regard,
*    Kanchan*