Hello,

I'm working with a fairly straightforward SSL server, which forks to run
every connection in its own process.  I'm looking to add session caching to
help with performance.  Because each connection is in its own process, I
can't use OpenSSL's builtin session caching.

I don't really see a standard library in wide use for cross-process session
caching.  The advice I have come across is to take a look at the code from
Apache, and see what can be used from that.

Is there some fairly easy-to-adapt library code that anybody has used?
 Or is looking around at other implementations of a session cache still the
best route?

Any advice is appreciated,

----Scott.