> Try running the OpenSSL tests using: nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak test

rsa_test
PKCS #1 v1.5 encryption/decryption ok
OAEP decryption (test vector data) failed!
PKCS #1 v1.5 encryption/decryption ok
OAEP decryption (test vector data) failed!
PKCS #1 v1.5 encryption/decryption ok
OAEP decryption (test vector data) failed!
PKCS #1 v1.5 encryption/decryption ok
OAEP decryption (test vector data) failed!
PKCS #1 v1.5 encryption/decryption ok
OAEP decryption (test vector data) failed!
PKCS #1 v1.5 encryption/decryption ok
OAEP decryption (test vector data) failed!
problems.....

Anyone else experience these?

Build machine: Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit, SP 1, Core i7 3930
Visual Studio 2010 Professional SP 1

perl Configure no-idea no-mdc2 no-rc5 VC-WIN64A
call ms\do_win64a
nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak
nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak test

James