On Mon, Mar 11, 2013, Richard Knning wrote:

> Am 11.03.2013 13:01, schrieb kap...@mizera.cz:
> >
> >P.S: is this forum monitored by developers of openssl or should I report
> >it in devel forum?
>
> At least Stephen Henson answers regularily in this mailing list (as
> you can see by looking into a couple of threads), therefore i would
> stay in this list until it is clear that there is a problem with
> OpenSSL itself.

Though I can't spend as much time on here as I would like... as you might
imagine I get ridiculously busy at times.

As to the OP query. I'm not that familiar with the timestamping code. OpenSSL
doesn't support attribute certificates and adding support is not trivial.
However full suppor isn't always required: the CMS code just treats and it
finds as an opaque blob which it keeps in encoded form. That means it can
parse messages containing attribute certificates without choking.

Steve.