Do you think OpenSSL is a game?

On 11.03.2013 22:02, kap...@mizera.cz wrote:
Thank you,

but this thread is about TS from real Certification Authority and problem with attribute certificates.

--kapetr

Dne 11.3.2013 21:16, Walter H. napsal(a):
Hello,

try this for generating the TSA-reply

openssl ts -reply -config openssl.cnf -section tsa_timestamp -queryfile
TSA-query -inkey ts.key -signer ts.crt  -out TSA-reply

where ts.crt and ts.key are the timestamping certificate and private key
(without passphrase)
and TSA-query is the time stamp query
TSA-reply is your time stamp reply

I'm using this in a CGI skript and created a timestamp server this way ...

I tested this with my certificates with just Adobe Standard and this
worked.

the openssl.cnf contains this:

oid_section = new_oids

[ new_oids ]
tsaPolicy = 1.2.3.4.5

[ tsa ]
default_tsa = tsa_timestamp

[ tsa_timestamp ]
accuracy = secs:1, millisecs:500, microsecs:100

digests = md5, sha1

serial = serialnmbr-timestamp.text

default_policy = tsaPolicy