If I have a directory and it has 10 files and I have 10 separate keys
such that key1 is for file1 and key2 is for file2 (etc.); is there a
way to automate the encryption process like that?

Or do I have to run each of the commands separate and instead of
having 10 separate keys in a single keyfile in a list format; that I
would need to split them out into individual keyfiles (e.g. keyfile1,
keyfile2, etc.) and then run the encryption individually (rather than
launching a single encryption job that will process all 10 files with
all 10 keys listed in one keyfile)?

(I hope that this makes sense and that people are kinda getting what
I'm asking here.)

Thanks.