Oh..I see
Go there :
http://rt.openssl.org/

Then use credentials : user guest / password guest

Then, in the top right "SEARCH" text box, type : 2350
and then ENTER...

Now you see my patches to openssl.

Then go the the parargraph "Attachment", and dowload that of 2012-12-12 at 23:45:31.

link reminder : http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Attachment/35510/19075/patched_opensslV100a_forWCE_4.txt

This file contains all my modif to openssl.

Anyway you will have to check e_capi.c from the openssl website THAT embeds different set of modifications agreed with Andy Polyakov, that are different from my original patch.

Both files shoud work...

****
Well, that said, if you just use openssl to set up an SMTPS client, you could be interested in using my stunnel tool for WCE from my webpage....

Stunnel does the job you want to do.

Regards,
Pierre