On 12/27/2013 01:54 PM, andrew cooke wrote:
On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 04:53:41PM -0300, Andrew Cooke wrote:
i am not following this in any detail, but if you look at the certificate you
included in your original email it expired in 2008.  just look at it with

    openssl -text -in <some file>
      openssl x509 -text -in <some file>
Yes, thanks Andrew, I got it. I see that it is expired. I am still a bit baffled. I upgraded my mail server just a couple of weeks ago from Debian Squeeze. Everything was fine before then. Is there a different check involved in the latest openssl?

--

Bob Wooldridge
bob...@kc0dxf.net