I'm trying to build openssl on 64-bit Mac v10.6.8. I've built FIPS 2.0
successfully and ran test with no issues. but while building openssl, some
fingerprint tests failed. Here is the procedure that I followed :

./Configure darwin64-x86_64-cc fips
--with-fipslibdir=/Users/test/openssl/openssl-fips-2.0-x64/fips shared
make
openssl dgst -sha1 -out libcrypto.hmac -binary -hmac etaonrishdlcupfm
libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib
cp libcrypto.* ./test
make test

libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib and libssl.1.0.0.dylib files are generated but when I
ran tests, they failed. here are the error I see.
test SSL protocol
test ssl3 is forbidden in FIPS mode
140735153412540:error:2D06B06F:FIPS
routines:FIPS_check_incore_fingerprint:fingerprint does not
match:fips.c:229:
test ssl2 is forbidden in FIPS mode
140735153412540:error:2D06B06F:FIPS
routines:FIPS_check_incore_fingerprint:fingerprint does not
match:fips.c:229:
test tls1
140735153412540:error:2D06B06F:FIPS
routines:FIPS_check_incore_fingerprint:fingerprint does not
match:fips.c:229:
make[1]: *** [test_ssl] Error 1
make: *** [tests] Error 2