El día Saturday, April 12, 2014 a las 09:08:15PM +0200, Michael Tuexen escribió:

> > What is the exact bug, can someone show a svn/git diff of the first
> > source version having the bug?
> http://git.openssl.org/gitweb/?p=openssl.git;a=commit;h=4817504d069b4c5082161b02a22116ad75f822b1

Hi,

Thanks for the git diff (and the other statements). Could you please be
so kind and point to the exact place of the offending statement (or
missing boundary check) in the 19 *.[ch] files? I only want (as a C
programmer) to get my own impression of the nature of the issue. Thanks

        matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <g...@unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5