On 05/08/2014 11:21 AM, Jeroen de Neef wrote:
> Maybe there can be multiple entries, and have Nokia, you or the mailing
> list decide which they like.

Well, that's fine but it wasn't really my intention to create a contest
and ask people to contribute labor that wouldn't be used.

But if we do get a choice of several I will ask the sponsor, the team,
and possibly others for an opinion. We certainly don't want to depend on
my artistic judgment!

On 05/08/2014 11:55 AM, Jeroen de Neef wrote:
> I also have a few questions.
>
> Are these volunteers allowed to display the work on their site and
> claim that they made it?

Certainly.

> I am also asking what you are willing to give these designers for a
> professional logo, because I know a guy that could make one for a bit
> of money.
> Maybe you can make a prize for the chosen logo.

For "a bit of money" we could do many things :-), which is why I asked
for volunteers willing to bask in the warm glow of accomplishment and
gratitude in lieu of any tangible remuneration.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess
OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc.