Hey Steve & all,

Here's a link to a couple of ideas:

1) https://app.box.com/s/151g7a1dw186fmvx9t7z
2) https://app.box.com/s/t4wi69rojy6tcom4dqm3

(The link is to Box; tons more space & more open-source friendly than
Dropbox, but I’ll upload to the latter if people prefer). I tried to
send them over Gmail but hit the size limit; I can always compress them
but I'd rather share them in as high a quality & resolution as possible.
It’s probably worth downloading the images and using your native png
viewer to view them - they don’t go particularly well with the standard
Box dark grey viewer background.

Haven't differed massively from the current design, but have tweaked it
a little. I've also left transparent backgrounds on the png files so you
can apply it over anything to see how it looks.

The typography is modified Clear Sans, which is an open-source font
under the Apache License (https://01.org/clear-sans).

The logos are pretty similar, except the 'Platinum Sponsor' lettering is
designed to stand out more than the standard one, and the Platinum
Sponsor font is shaded in the colour platinum rather than the soft grey
I used for the standard lettering.

If you want the PSD files to toy around with, let me know and I'll send
those over as well.

If these are completely rubbish, feel free to say so! Won't take any
offense at all.

Dom

(Sent from Thunderbird for Mac. Signed using PGP - My public key is
attached to this email automatically)