We are using these options for an AmigaOS-based port of OpenSSL (which we call
AmiSSL) which can be found here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/amissl/

In fact, we use these two options because file pointers are substantially
handled differently on AmigaOS and we use no-stdio because we build AmiSSL as
an Amiga shared library which doesn’t support stdio output.

So please don’t remove these options but keep them.

regards,
jens

--
Jens Maus, Dresden/Germany
http://jens-maus.de/

(Please note a real name change effective since 5.9.2013.
Former name: Jens Langner)

*** Content is authentic only with digital signature  ***