Well, why don't you at least provide a link to AmiSSL, so it can be examined?
You don't have to handhold rsalz in upstreaming a patch from downstream.
(You're treating this like you're the boss -- but if you want NO_FP_API and
no-stdio to stick around in the upstream, you need to recognize that you're
still the petitioner here, asking for something from upstream.)

-Kyle H