Day, Phil wrote:
> [...]
> The change is low risk in that it only adds a new query path to the
> scheduler, and does not alter any existing code paths.
> [...]

At this point the main issue with this is the distraction it would
generate (it still needs a bit of review to clear the last comments) as
well as add to the docs and test work. I fail to see how including this
is essential to the success of the Havana release, so the trade-off
doesn't look worth it to me.

I'm happy to be overruled by Russell if he thinks that extra feature is
worth the limited disruption it would cause.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)