On 11/01/2013 09:55 PM, Noorul Islam K M wrote:

I was looking at the review [1]. And at that point I vaguely remembered
a discussion on IRC about framework choice for WSGI. But those
discussions are not captured in document and brought to conclusion. So,
I think it will be great, if we create blue print for all technology
choices.

Any thoughts on this?

Totally agreed, Noorul. I like to have example code to show when discussing various alternatives, which is why I threw up the code you reference below. Would be great to have example patches to compare between the frameworks that others would like to use. It makes the discussion more focused on specifics and less on any sort of religious ideology or opinions...

Best,
-jay

Regards,
Noorul