On 13 нояб. 2013 г., at 6:39, Angus Salkeld <asalk...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Your work mates;) https://github.com/rackerlabs/qonos
>
> how about merge qonos into mistral, or at lest put it into stack forge?

Just got to looking at qonos. It actually looks similar in some ways to Mistral
but with some differences: no actually workflows but rather individual job
scheduling, no configurable transports, no webhooks, dedicated workers. And in
some ways it’s related to EvenScheduler API but it’s not generic enough (not
based anything like webhooks). I think we could definitely reuse some ideas
from Qonos in Mistral, but I’m not sure at this point if it could be just
merged in as is, the philosophy of the projects are a little bit different.
Worth considering though. It would be cool to get Adrian involved into this
discussion since he participated in both things.