On 24/03/17 08:46 -0700, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:

On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 3:59:18 PM UTC+1, Graham Hayes wrote:

   On 24/03/17 10:27 -0400, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
   >Folks,
   >
   >As discussed in the etherpad:
   >https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/go-and-containers
   >
   >Here's a request for a repo in OpenStack:
   >https://review.openstack.org/#/c/449641/
   >
   >This request pulls in the existing code from kubernetes/kubernetes
   >repo and preserves the git history too
   >https://github.com/dims/k8s-cloud-provider
   >
   >Anyone interested? please ping me on Slack or IRC and we can continue this
   work.

   Yeah - I would love to continue the provider work on gerrit :)

   Is there a way for us to make sure changes in the k8 master don't
   break our plugin? Or do we need to periodic jobs on the provider repo
   to catch breakages in the plugin interface?

I suppose the options are either:

ask k8s to add select external cloud providers in the CI
Have a webhook in the k8s repo that triggered CI on the OSt infra

Yup - I just want to have us get our ducks in a row before we make a
move.

From our side, we should look at the support matrix of what OpenStack
versions we support, and how we plan on testing them in -infra.

   Thanks, Graham