> On Apr 2, 2017, at 4:29 PM, Monty Taylor <mord...@inaugust.com> wrote:
>
> On 03/29/2017 03:39 PM, Steve Gordon wrote:

7 and 8 are going to be pretty important for integrating into the K8S
release process. At the risk of having a work item thrown at me,
is there a target for when that feature will land?

It's not critical though, sorting out every other item is a pretty
cool set of initial tests.

Of note, e2e tests have some unreliability because of things like
hard sleeps[1]. It sounds like the K8S community is trying to address
these issues, but initially we should be expecting quite a few false
negatives (where negative means test failure).

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kubernetes-sig-testing/a3XUvUVmxWU