On Apr 11, 2017, at 9:54 PM, joehuang <joehu...@huawei.com> wrote:

> Can all these efforts lead us to one platform vision? We have to think over
> the question.
>
> What's the one platform will be in your own words? What's your proposal and
> your focus to help one platform vision being achieved?

I think the word "platform" is critical here. OpenStack is not a single "thing"
that everyone can use the same way. It's a collection of pieces that work
together to help solve many different workloads. The key to that is having a
solid base and consistent interfaces among the various projects to create a
platform that solutions can be built upon.

-- Ed Leafe