On 05/02/2017 05:14 AM, Giuseppe Di Lena wrote:
Hello all,
I’m modifying  nova-scheduler, implementing my own scheduler;
there is a way to get all the list of the scheduler hints(for example when I
lunch a new Instance, add a custom Hint MY_HINT, with value 100)?

I tried with

def select_destination(self, context, spec_obj):
        …..
        spec_obj.get_scheduler_hint(‘MY_HINT’) # but it return None
        …..

thank you

Scheduler hints are neither portable nor going to be supported in Nova long-term, so describe to us what problem you're trying to solve and maybe we can help guide you in what you need to change in the scheduler.

Best,
-jay