On 05/02/2017 12:33 PM, Giuseppe Di Lena wrote:
Thank you a lot! :-).
Actually, we are also working in parallel to implement the algorithm with
tacker, but for this project we will only use the basic modules in OpenStack
and Heat.

If the scheduler hints are no longer supported, what is the correct way to give
the scheduler personalized input with the instance details?
Best regards Giuseppe

Again, it depends on what problem you are trying to solve with this personalized input... what would the scheduler do with the length of the service chain as an input? What are you attempting to solve?

Best,
-jay