On 06/12/2017 01:50 PM, Flavio Percoco wrote:

Glance can be very exciting if one focuses on the interesting bits and it's an
*AWESOME* place where new comers can start contributing, new developers can
learn and practice, etc. That said, I believe that code doesn't have to be
challenging to be exciting. There's also excitment in the simple but interesting
things.

As an outsider, I found it harder to understand the glance code than the nova code...and that's saying something. :)

From the naive external viewpoint, it just doesn't seem like what glance is doing should be all that complicated, and yet somehow I found it to be so.

Chris