Kevin Benton :
> Some context here: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-April/115200.html

Thanks, I had missed this one.

So, what I gather is that the only drawback noted for "(b) dashboard code in individual project" is "Requires extra efforts to support neutron and horizon codes in a single repository for testing and translation supports. Each project needs to explore the way.". While I won't disagree, my question would be the following: since we have something that works (except dashboard translation, which we haven't explored), should we move to the model agreed on for new work (given that there is also overhead in creating and maintaining a new repo) ?

Best,

-Thomas