Greetings Flavio,

My perception is that if we need to encourage the spreading of task, roles,
responsibility amongst many. In other words, encourage building trust.
Building trust should hopefully foster a personal sense of investment
and responsibility, hopefully resulting in further diversity as time goes by
improving contributor retention.

That being said, I think step zero would be an assessment of what data is
available and the identification of what is missing from the puzzle.

-Julia