Hi all,

As Queens 2 comes to a close next week, I figured it was a good time to
recap the policy goal [0]. The following is the breakdown of where
projects stand with how I've been tracking things.
*
Not Started**
*
openstack/ceilometer
openstack/congress
openstack/networking-bgpvpn
openstack/networking-midonet
openstack/networking-odl
openstack/neutron-dynamic-routing
openstack/neutron-fwaas
openstack/neutron-lib
openstack/solum
openstack/swift
*
In Progress*

openstack/barbican
openstack/cinder
openstack/cloudkitty
openstack/glance
openstack/heat
openstack/manila
openstack/mistral
openstack/neutron
openstack/panko
openstack/python-heatclient
openstack/tacker
openstack/tricircle
openstack/trove
openstack/vitrage
openstack/watcher
openstack/zaqar
*
Completed

*openstack/designate
openstack/freezer
openstack/ironic
openstack/keystone
openstack/magnum
openstack/murano
openstack/nova
openstack/octavia
openstack/sahara
openstack/searchlight
openstack/senlin
openstack/zun
**
Note that a lot of the projects "In Progress" are only pending reviews
to publish sample policy documentation. If a project you're working on
has already done this, please let me know and I'll get a patch posted to
governance to mark the status as completed. If you have patches in
flight the works towards this goal, please be sure to use the
`policy-and-docs-in-code` topic in Gerrit. It will be picked up and
tracked automatically [1]. With such a large change, visualizing and
leaning on automation in any way we can really helps in managing the goal.

Finally, I'd like to give a huge "Thank You" to Dai Dang Van, Nam Nguyen
Hoai, and Hieu LE. They've all dug into to help other projects complete
the goal and review patches. We certainly wouldn't be seeing as many
projects in the Completed or In Progress list if not for their help.

As always, feel free to come find me on IRC if you have questions. If
I'm missing status for your project(s), just ping me and I'll make sure
things get tracked and recorded.

Thanks for the time!

Lance

[0] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/queens/policy-in-code.html