On 11/29/2017 09:13 PM, da...@vn.fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just want to share some related things to anyone are interested in.
>
> For the Neutron projects, I have discussed with them[1] but it is not really
> started,
> they want to consider more about all of networking projects before and I'm
> still waiting for the feedback to
> define the right way to implement policy-in-code for networking projects.
>
> For the other extensions of Neutron, we got some recommendations[2][3] that
> we no need to implement
> policy-in-code into those projects because we already register policy in
> Neutron, so I think we can remove
> neutron-fwaas, neutron-dynamic-routing, neutron-lib or even other networking
> plugins out of "Not Started" list.
Awesome, thanks for the update! I've gone ahead and removed these from
the burndown chart [0]. Let me know if there are any others that fall
into this category and I'll get things updated in the tracking tool.

[0]
https://github.com/lbragstad/openstack-doc-migration-burndown/commit/f34c2f56692230f104354240bf0e4378dc0fea82

> For the Swift project, I don't see oslo.policy in requirements.txt for now,
> then not sure they need to implement policy in code and the we got the same
> thing with Solum.
So does that mean these can be removed as well? I'm wondering if there
is an official process here, or just a simple sign-off from a project
maintainer?