Thierry Carrez wrote:
Jimmy McArthur wrote:
Thierry Carrez wrote:
Historically blog.o.o used to be our only blog outlet, so almost
anything would go in:

"OpenStack Events Sponsorship Webinar"
"New Foundation Gold Members&  Corporate Sponsors"
"HP Announces Private Beta Program for OpenStack Cloud"
"2016 OpenStack T-Shirt Design Contest"

What Josh wants is a curated technical blog, so if we reused blog.o.o
for this (and I think it's a good idea), we'd likely want to have a bit
more rules on what's appropriate.
Agreed. It's almost solely used for developer digest now and isn't
frequently updated. Most of the promotion of sponsors and news goes into
o.o/News, SuperUser, or one of our other marketing channels. It's a good
time for the community to repurpose it :)

Perfect, we have a plan.

Before we make it tech-only and boring, let us all take a minute to
remember the OpenStack jingle:

https://www.openstack.org/blog/2011/07/openstack-the-best-sounding-cloud/

Errr, ummm, woah, lol

We might need to work on our DJ skills, lol