On 12/19/2017 1:20 PM, Zane Bitter wrote:
Getting off-topic, but since you walked in to this one ;)

I sure did.

On 14/12/17 21:43, Matt Riedemann wrote:
What are the real problems that the Nova team is not working on and apparently is a priority to everyone else in the OpenStack ecosystem but we are somehow oblivious?

* Providing a secure channel to get credentials to guests so that applications running on them can authenticate to OpenStack APIs.

OK yeah, forgot about that one. I remember forum sessions on this in Boston and there were some TODOs from that, but I can't say I remember off the top of my head what the TODOs were and who the owners were, but I thought I remember Monty signing up for something. I might have just totally thrown him under the bus though.

* Providing reliable, user-space notifications of events that may require application or application-operator intervention (e.g. VM reboot, hypervisor died, &c.).

This one is news to me.

Matt