On 01/05/18 11:31, Flint WALRUS wrote:
Yes, that’s was indeed the sens of my point.

I was just enforcing it, no worries! ;)

Openstack have to provide both endpoints type for a while for backward compatibility in order to smooth the transition.

For instance, that would be a good idea to contact postman devteam once GraphQL will start to be integrated as it will allow a lot of ops to keep their day to day tools by just having to convert their existing collections of handful requests.

Shouldn't we have a common consensus before any project start pushing its own GraphQL wheel?

Also I wonder how GraphQL could open new architecture avenues for OpenStack.
For example, would that make sense to also have a GraphQL broker linking OpenStack services?

Or alternatively to provide a tool with similar features at least.