On 10/30/2018 11:03 AM, Clark Boylan wrote:
If you find any of this interesting and would like to help feel free to reach
out to myself or the infra team.

I find this interesting and thanks for providing the update to the mailing list. That's mostly what I wanted to say.

FWIW I've still got https://review.openstack.org/#/c/606981/ and the related changes to drop the nova-multiattach job and enable the multiattach volume tests in the integrated gate, but am hung up on some test failures in the multi-node tempest job as a result of that (the nova-multiattach job is single-node). There must be something weird that tickles those tests in a multi-node configuration and I just haven't dug into it yet, but maybe one of our intrepid contributors can lend a hand and debug it.

Matt