Let's also think of removing puppet-tripleo from the base container.
It really brings the world-in (and yum updates in CI!) each job and each container! So if we did so, we should then either install puppet-tripleo and co on the host and bind-mount it for the docker-puppet deployment task steps (bad idea IMO), OR use the magical --volumes-from <a-side-car-container> option to mount volumes from some "puppet-config" sidecar container inside each of the containers being launched by docker-puppet tooling.