On Wed, Jan 08 2014, Ildikó Váncsa wrote:

(Your answers are very hard to read inline in my text MUA, it'd really
help if you could quote properly with > the emails you answer to).

> ildikov: Sorry, my explanation was not clear. I meant there the
> configuration of data collection for projects, what was mentioned by Tim
> Bell in a previous email. This would mean that the project administrator is
> able to create a data collection configuration for his/her own project,
> which will not affect the other project's configuration. The tenant would be
> able to specify meters (enabled/disable based on which ones are needed) for
> the given project also with project specific time intervals, etc.

I still don't see the point. A user can send any sample it wants on any
interval using the REST API. There's no sense of enable or disabling
meters.
Please describe me a real use case, for now I still can't understand
what you want to do.

--
Julien Danjou
/* Free Software hacker * independent consultant

  • [openstack-dev] ... Kodam, Vijayakumar (EXT-Tata Consultancy Ser - FI/Espoo)
    • Re: [opensta... Julien Danjou
      • Re: [ope... Kodam, Vijayakumar (EXT-Tata Consultancy Ser - FI/Espoo)
        • Re: ... Chmouel Boudjnah
          • ... Kodam, Vijayakumar (EXT-Tata Consultancy Ser - FI/Espoo)
            • ... Neal, Phil
              • ... Ildikó Váncsa
                • ... Doug Hellmann
                • ... Ildikó Váncsa