Harshad,

Thanks, What happens when I create two VPC ? Beside the project private
networks, what is isolated ?

What do you call DC admin ? I know two administrators :
   - Cloud administrators
   - VPC admnistrator

Are you saying that VPCs cannot have their own external gateways and NAT pools
?

Also, maybe more importantly, why try to build an AWS API before the function
is available in openstack ? Why not wait to do it properly before defining the
API mapping ?

JC