Kurt,

I think that a set of community values for OpenStack would be a terrific asset.
I refer to values constantly as a way to align my efforts with the needs of my
company. I'd love to have the same tools for my contributions to community
efforts as well.

Adrian

On Mar 7, 2014, at 11:56 AM, Kurt Griffiths