On 20/08/14 15:37, Jay Pipes wrote:
For example, everyone agrees that Ceilometer has
room for improvement, but any implication that the Ceilometer is not
interested in or driving towards those improvements (because of NIH or
whatever) is, as has been pointed out, grossly unfair to the Ceilometer
team.

I certainly have not made such an implication about Ceilometer.

Sorry, yes, I didn't intend to imply any such... implication on your part. I was actually trying (evidently unsuccessfully) to avoid getting into finger-pointing at all, and simply make a general statement that if anyone were, hypothetically, to imply that the team are not committed to improvements, then that would be unfair. Hypothetically.

Is it Friday yet?

- ZB