On 3/20/15 2:19 PM, Mike Perez wrote:
On 12:37 Fri 20 Mar     , Alka Deshpande wrote:
Hi MIke,

My team and I would like to respectfully request a revert for the
change at:https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165939/ to bring back the
ZFSSA drivers to Kilo. Oracle has the CI working internally and we
are in the process of going through internal security review, which
is expected to be done by the end of March.

In the mean time, we have gotten permission to post test results to
an external webserver. We will have results reported by the end of
the week. If need be, we can show proof of  CI running internally by
pasting results to pastebin: http://paste.openstack.org/show/193964/

We have been working diligently on setting up the CI system, and we
have been keeping you updated since the mid-cycle meetup in Austin.
We really appreciate your consideration.  We do take CI setup effort
very seriously and striving to get it to the level of your
satisfaction.
The tag for Kilo in Cinder has already happened, so it's too late to revert. We
may be able to revisit this in Kilo RC, but I want to see your CI reporting
reliably now to then to Cinder reviews.
Thanks for the revisit consideration for Kilo RC. My team members will be in touch with you with the
CI reporting information, shortly.

thanks
-Alka

FWIW, everyone who was removed told me they were taking it seriously too. Just
not serious enough to have CI's reporting by the overly announced deadline.
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]

[1] -
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-January/054614.html
[2] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers