Hi everyone,
Per request from the community, we will start to host the IRC meetings for this
service chain project in addition to the "goto" audio meetings.
The IRC meeting info is as follows. You can also find the meeting info from the
link (scroll down to the "Neutron Service Chaining Meeting").
https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Meetings&diff=next&oldid=81063#Neutron_Service_Chaining_meeting
*         Weekly Thursdays at 1800 UTC
*         IRC channel: #openstack-meeting-4
I have asked Louis Fourie to host this Thursday's meeting. There will be no
audio  or IRC meeting during the OpenStack Summit week. We will resume the
meetings after the Summit.
Thanks,
Cathy