On 5/25/15 12:34 PM, Armando M. wrote:

One thing I would like to point out is that in this cycle we'll be working extensively in this area to make the very task you are working on easier to deal with, and better documented. This will fall under the umbrella of the blueprint [1].

HTH
Armando

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/core-vendor-decomposition

took a look at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/134680/17, can I have some clarification on what "currently alembic requires extra work to support multiple db migration paths onto a single database"? Want to make sure you're aware that Alembic supports this fully (and my job has been to try to get Openstack projects to notice); see http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/branches.html#working-with-multiple-bases.