While I agree with what you're saying, the way the OpenStack clients are
traditionally written/designed, the CLI *is* the SDK for those users who want
to do scripting in a shell rather than in Python. If we go with your
suggestion, we'd probably also want to have the ability to suppress those
prompts for folks that want to shell script.