I am +1. Matt's been a huge help with his contributions to our documentation
and guides, both in actual commits and reviews.
From: Kevin Carter <kevin.car...@rackspace.com>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 11:14 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [os-ansible-deployment] Core nomination for Matt
Kassawara (sam-i-am)

Hello all,

I would like to nominate Matt Kassawara (IRC: sam-i-am) to the OpenStack
Ansible deployment core team. Matt has been instrumental in building out our
current install and use documentation[0], he is just about always in the
community channel(s) helping folks, is a great technical resource for all
things networking / OpenStack, and is one of the main people we already rely on
to ensure we're documenting the right things in the right places. IMHO, its
about time he be given Core powers within the OSAD project.

Please respond with +1/-1s and or any other concerns.

As a reminder, we are using the voting process outlined at [
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Approved/CoreDevProcess ] to add
members to our core team.

--

Kevin Carter