On 12/21/2015 11:53 PM, ChangBo Guo wrote:

<mailto:mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>>:

    On 12/21/2015 1:22 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

        Rob,

        Can we set some goals for the server projects too?

        Say anything deprecated in liberty timeframe in oslo libs or any
        other
        libs we consume should be fixed by milestone2 in mitaka? At the
        moment
        the burden is entirely on oslo and hence unfair.

        Thanks,
        Dims

        On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Robert Collins
        <robe...@robertcollins.net <mailto:robe...@robertcollins.net>>
        wrote:

            On 21 December 2015 at 04:57, Davanum Srinivas