All,

The FWaaS gate hook had implicit support for the postures database which was
failing in the gate since postgres wasn’t available. Madhu proposed patch [1]
to remove postgres support. This leads to the wider question if we want to
support/test postgres with the Neutron gates. I haven’t seen postgres in other
gate hooks nor do my deployments rely on it so I am in favor of removing/not
supporting it - but I wanted to check with other before making that
determination.

Thanks,
German

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/279339/3