Hi Janki,

Thanks for reporting this issue and it is a valid one. However we need to
fix up our gate tests to skip doc8 test for stable/kilo to merge your
patchset. Given Kilo is close to EOL (end-of-life) would you mind switching
over to use stable/liberty ? For Tacker, Kilo was one of the early release
and we came a long way "cleaning up" the project over Liberty and Mitaka
(which is wrapping up). Again, if you are particular about Kilo for any
specific reason, let us know. We will find a way to work it out.

BTW, I see you are new to OpenStack contributions - a warm welcome! We have
many interesting work items that you could take up, see [1], particularly
the ones with low-hanging-fruit tag. Stop by #tacker channel if you need
help picking one.

- Sridhar

[1] https://goo.gl/S3FAOk