On Mar 18, 2016, at 9:50, Andrew Laski <and...@lascii.com> wrote:

> I've adapted to the new interface and really like some of the new
> capabilities it provides, but having the page jump around while I'm
> commenting has been a huge annoyance.

I may have found a workaround for the scroll jumping after reading through the
upstream issue comments [1]: use the "Slow" setting in the preferences for
Render. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the diff view and
click the Render switch to "Slow" and then Apply. It seems to be working for me
so far.

-melanie

[1] https://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=3252#c8