On 06/04/16 08:26 -0400, Sean Dague wrote:
On 04/06/2016 04:13 AM, Markus Zoeller wrote:
+1 for deprecation and removal

To be honest, when I started with Nova during Kilo, I didn't get
why we have those passthrough APIs. They looked like convenience APIs.
A short history lesson, why they got introduced, would be cool. I only
found commit [1] which looks like they were there from the beginning.