CC OpenStack alias.

From: Cathy Zhang
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 5:19 PM
To: Armando Migliaccio; Ihar Hrachyshka; Cathy Zhang
Subject: need help on requesting release for networking-sfc

Hi Armando/Ihar,

I would like to submit a request for a networking-sfc release. I did this for
previous branch release by submitting a bug request in launchpad before. I see
that other subproject, such as L2GW, did this in Launchpad for mitaka release
too.
But the Neutron stadium link
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/stadium/sub_project_guidelines.html#sub-project-release-process
 states that "A sub-project owner proposes a patch to openstack/releases
repository with the intended git hash. The Neutron release liaison should be
added in Gerrit to the list of reviewers for the patch".

Could you advise which way I should go or should I do both?

Thanks,
Cathy