On 03/04/15 18:06, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2015-04-03 11:54:00 -0400 (-0400), Sean Dague wrote:
[...]
2) is there an event stream of changes (either real time or rss) that
can be consumed by said tools? Having the change stream would be really
helpful.

Which relates to a feature request we hear all the time: "is there a
way to have bug events spammed to our IRC channel?" If LP had a
proper event stream, we'd probably already be doing that.

Hello,

The fab python module wraps around the Phabricator Conduit system:
 https://pypi.python.org/pypi/fab

A few volunteers from the Wikimedia community created a python bot that consumes event, store them in a redis queue, format and route messages to IRC channels.

The repo is hosted on our Gerrit:
  https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/p/labs/tools/wikibugs2.git

Web view:
  http://git.wikimedia.org/summary/?r=labs/tools/wikibugs2.git

Our routing definition:

http://git.wikimedia.org/blob/labs%2Ftools%2Fwikibugs2.git/master/channels.yaml

There is some sparse documentation at:
  https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/wikibugs

You can find the three authors in #wikimedia-labs, their IRC nicks, location and potential timezones are:

    legoktm     SF, PST
    valhallasw  Europe, CET
    YuviPanda   SF, PST

I am sure they are willing to take patches and give you more informations.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso