Am 2017-06-09 15:44, schrieb Clark Boylan:
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017, at 11:44 PM, Frank Kloeker wrote:
Dear infra team,

it seems there are still issues on translate.openstack.org machine. The disc is nearly full [1]. In the past it was caused by missing logrotate
rules after 16.04 migration. Maybe it needs some adjustments.

thx

Frank

[1]
http://cacti.openstack.org/cacti/graph.php?action=zoom&local_graph_id=2748&rra_id=3&view_type=&graph_start=1494311049&graph_end=1496989449

I've gone ahead and deleted all wildfly logs that are more than two week old. I've also pushed a change [2] to automate this process so should no
longer be a problem once that is merged.

Are you noticing functionality problems with the Zanata service on
translate.openstack.org? It seems happy if I use it. Please let us know
if there are functional problems.

[2] https://review.openstack.org/472683

Hi Clark,

don't worry. I've just looked at cacti stats in the morning because https://review.openstack.org was down and saw the increasing disc space usage on translate.openstack.org. Functional problems was not discovered.
Thanks for fixing up the issue.

kind regards

Frank